Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NS----- Complete!

After 3 months of training in NS, I am finally back to my habitat, PJ on 7th of June with mixture of sorrow and happiness. I am grateful for being able to come back here in one piece and alive because there wasn't any fights that involved me there =D

I felt sorrow on the 2nd last day and the day we left because not everyone is going back on the same day. The first bus was taken by some of the Sandakan members at 11am on 6th Of June since they are taking a flight back to their hometown. It wasn't easy seeing them leave, as the feeling of emptiness slowly engulf our warm hearts and filled it up with loneliness, causing most of us to burst out in tears and ended up with red eyes after crying.(I am still able to hold my tears so I didnt join the crying gang) Waves of hand sent them off, and I can't stop imagining the scene where I am leaving camp with bus too.

After our last night of performing in camp, another group is leaving, which are the Terengganus. They were supposed to leave by 3am, but it was a wrong information given by the commander so they leave the camp with a double decker at 5am. Since its the last night, everyone of us planned not to sleep and stay awake whole night to guard our belongings from thieving hands. Around 2am, we went out of dorm to accompany those Terengganus for the last time before they left. There were quite a number of Terengganu members in my company too, and they asked for forgiveness from me if they ever did anything wrong. I used to dislike them because they were arrogant and disobedient, but my heart softened on that night and I gave them a friendly hug before they leave the camp. Outside of the office(the place where Terengganus wait for the bus), majority cried silently including me as I got influenced by the sad atmosphere where everyone is about to depart and we might not be able to see each other again till the next destiny cross between us and them. When the clock almost tick on 3am, the head staff announced that it was supposed to be another SAndakan group first and Terengganu will only get on bus by 5am. The scene was funny as we go back to the dorm again after hugging each other and shattering tears. Most of us decided to sleep as we got fatigued after performing on stage so they just dozed off soundly on their own bed for the last time. I tried to keep myself awake by writting a farewell letter to a pet sis that adopted me in the camp... but the silence of the night dragged me into my sleep too after a while.

The next morning, I was the only one late to be out of dorm because I didnt pack my bag before I sleep. Fortunately the bus is still there as it was waiting for the other buses to leave first. Now it's time for Selangor mates to go home. Although it's another sad atmosphere, it is not as sad as last night because there weren't much trainees left after Terengganus and Sabahs took their trip home. I hardly shred any tears even though my eyes were watery. It was probably because I am about to end my 3 months of NS life and go home to reunite with my family again. I miss all my friends too~ and the girl I love <3 Taking form 6 right after ns... Out of the 4 appliers that applied together with me for a scholl transfer from SMK BUD 1 to SMK Taman Sea, I m the only who got approved when my result was the lousiest among them =X no form 6 uniform, no books, dont know where is the school... i got not enough rest too since I have to start school right after 2 days @.@

Oh well, I believe there is always a way out in a maze so I didnt got too upset with it and do whatever I can at the moment and leave the rest to be done on their own on Monday =)

This post is just briefly expressing how I felt with the completion of NS so there aren't much exciting stories from ns. For more, check up my site again a few days to look for updates =D

I guess thats all for tonight. Good night and stay tuned for the next update~*
C=_=D, CD

No comments: