Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stress [Paused]

Just finished the last paper for trials(muet is not counted) today. it felt dam good when I know there is nothing else in my mind. =)

Recently one of my best fren, teng wei, has just flew to UK for studies. He has been the smartest among my clique and yeah he really deserved a great opportunity there =)
the sad part is about seeing him go. Realizing that we couldnt hear his voice any longer in 2 years time, I do feel abit upset even though I know he is just going to UK. Sigh... now our gang has left only 4 ppl in Malaysia. It was 6 at first; 1 turtle mutated in UTAR, the other 1 just flew to UK. I definitely will miss him because having him in a place does make a difference.

Oh well, I m sure I can visit him someday. Till then, take good care of yourself, teng wei.
C=_=D, CD

1 comment:

Pamela said...

chong de is not chong de without patience (: