Monday, October 12, 2009

Judgement Day

After Oct 11th, the upper sixes are another week nearer to their Judgement Day, STPM. It could be bad news or good news depending on everyone's point of view.

Due to PMR, we had a week and 2/7 of holidays. It seems like a trend now; 1 week sch day, 1 week holi, 1 week sch, 1 week holi... seems fun but not. Had to study hard since the Day is catching up with our time. Nothing much happened lately...

The period before a heavy storm is always quiet.
I wonder if I will survive through it or not. better study harder now. Perhaps I should stop coming online.

The bacteria is giving me a positive result. Concentration and memory has been increased but it has not reached my target yet. Excited while awaiting to see a better me.

Study hard ppl.



C=_=D, CD