Thursday, February 28, 2008

I cant wait for you, Princess Haliza~~~




'I cant wait for you, Princess Haliza~~~'.... Thx to you, I had to go through a month of boredom without a job; because of you, I have to stay home daily till I sees you; indirectly because of you, my aps(actually i dont have any of them. lol) has became spare tyres and I m degrading......... thx alot!




Lol actually Princess Haliza is a ns camp that I have to go to on March 18th for 3 months ~_~ Its located in Sepang! oh yeah~ its so near to my home so everyone especially my parents can visit me on the 1st and 3rd week of every month to supply me some food! =) [probably sweets and chocolates because I cannot live without them =X] Furthermore, rumours said that this Sepang camp is a five star camp(hope it is) so dont have to worry about me peeps! I will be all fine if you dont miss me too much XD




I really cant wait to go for ns now because I really have nothing better to do. The restaurants that I walked in interview for arent hiring 1 month waiter like me after I got fired on Feb 10th. Imagine being the only one doing nothing while the rest of your friends has something to do like studying, rushing assignments, etc.... I miss school days because of this reason. I m a jellyfish that floats in the ocean of community where everyone is busy with their life.

(A jellyfish that is floating~)[just like me]

My ability to think, communicate and move around are probably degrading so my hands and legs might turn into tentacles soon ~_~ I hate to stay home and do nothing, but I am shy to call my friends out because they are busy with their college life.

Metal rusts when they are left unused,

Apple rots when they are not eaten,

Packinston comes when old people do not think,

I stone because I got nothing better to do.

Getting a new hair cut tomorrow to get rid of my mogu tou(mushroom head. thats what my siblings called me lol) Excited, hestitating, afraid and abit of weird feeling. Oh well, time to sleep. Will update soon =)

C=_=D, CD *switches off LCD displayer*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always do something at home. Any hobbies or interests? When im at home, i always have something to do =) Haha.. If you have nothing to do then call me la...i will give you something to do =p hehe..

Hey your camp is same as ian chuah, my church friend. I think you meet him before. Remember him?