Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spark!

A week plus after Spark programme, I finally have the time to flashback and blog about it. Sorry for the emptiness =P

Spark! is another exciting program under the DiGi Managing Mindsets initiative.
Spark! is a 5-day, 4-night stay-away program. It is designed to spark original and creative thinking amongst Malaysian pre-university youth between 17 to 19 years old. Why? You are our next generation of leaders and managers, that’s why!
Spark! is intended to help you, as the participant, better understand and prepare you for the choices in the world that lie ahead of you.
From the moment you arrive, until the moment you leave, you will have your notions shattered and will continuously be challenged to be different. Spark! provides a safe space to explore an alternative base of learning.
The program will provide participants with:


  • Insights into DiGi’s mindset and work culture .

  • Knowledge of non-traditional approaches to life and career.

  • Greater awareness and respect to living in a multicultural society.

(Taken from www.spark.net.my)

Was quite sudden to go for this, because I was asked to submit on 17th in within an hour. I followed their instructions, till I was informed that I got chosen in the next 3 hours. Wow... thats really sudden and I really didnt expect myself to be selected and to think of the consequences of going to this camp.., someone will definitely be angry on me. =(

Oh well, since I gave it a try and submitted a blog, it means I wanna participate in it too. I want to obtain more skills, to be a better person and to be able to lead my future team well. I have to say that I got no regrets after going through ... or shld I say, sparking through the programme? I really had fun in it... other than getting all those goodies =X

Stay tuned for more on Spark!

C=_=D, CD

No comments: