Sunday, August 17, 2008

A trip to Genting

The Genting trip was on 15th of August. Everyone was well aware of it, so they PLANNED not to go to school. I wanted to skip school too, but I still have to distribute the photo stickers that the customers ordered and happy to say, most of them are satisfied =) Those who has chosen the photo sticker service must say 'thank you very much' to michelle and brandon because you all wouldnt get a better quality product than the previous one if they didnt give me their true comments. ( it sounded like scolding me, but if u think of it from customer's aspect, what michelle and brandon said has awaken me because they are right, so I wanna say thanks too =D)

The teachers in class werent happy with me for the past few days since I didnt enter the class at all =( It has been tiring with the sleepless nights, thank god the genting trip followed up so I get to enjoy after all the hardwork =)

Its actually fun to go genting with your schoolmates and friends because they are of your same age and there wont be any curfew haha. I dared myself to take all the scary rides and I found out that its actually fun =)

Gonna upload pictures soon when I got them from my friends. They will help me speak those thousand words instead of me typing them out. Going to DigiSpark's camp tomorrow. Too sudden and I kinda worried that you and me will quarrel again when it comes to the time we can spend together. This is a chance that I wouldnt wanna miss too so I hope you wont get angry If i go.

Will blog about it when I m back on Friday. Cya all~

C=_=D, CD

No comments: