Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bloody Thieves!

The bell rang, and I thought I am going home as usual. Since I suddenly remembered I have to look for materials, I thought of going to one u for them. Somehow I overheard Mun Chein's conversation and they said they are going to pasar seni so I tagged along with them.

Thats not the main point so forget about it. When I put my bag in the car so that I can follow them, I realized the car was unlocked even before I pressed the green button on my car remote. OMG! I looked through my car: the sterring is still locked, the atmosphere seems ok and there weren't much thing to look at. I rushed away quickly once I left my bag in the car. I even saw a senior sitting down sadly with her face covered in her arms but I thought there i no relation to my case so I didnt bother. I only realised that I didnt take my phone out of the car when Sue Lyn fetched us to the LRT station. Wanted to run back and get it but since its so far away, forget it.

I was worried that my handphone will overheated if its left in the car for a long period. I had to leave Mun Chein alone there since he wanted to wait for Elvin and the gang while I was really worried of my phone. I really walked as fast as I can to reach my car but it didnt take too long to surprise me: It's gone! OMG WTH!!!!!!!!!~~~~ ok. calm down. Maybe I didnt even bring my phone to school today. That's right. There is still a possibility... OH WAIT! I remember I msged my gf when I was waiting for the traffic light this morning. So I did brought my phone to school. If its not in the place where I used to keep, where is it??!!!! There's only one answer to it: Gone.

I kept on telling myself that its still at home even though I knew the truth. 'I have to drive home safely,' I told myself. So I start the engine, planning for an illegal U-turn and I tried to make myself not to think of it. I arrived at this traffic light near Taman Bahagia station and I really wandered whether was it the incident that make me sweat or was it the aircond.

Another discovery after losing my phone: My air cond is gone too! its very normal when you cant feel any air at all when you put ur hands near the air cond and oh my it was dam hot that time when the atmosphere outside and inside was buring furiously together. I almost lost my concentration on the road but I know I cannot lose my life now so I pulled myself back to reality. I have to face it. I lost them. I think a few cars next to me was affected too. Even my mum was shocked when I called her after I reached home. There's nothing to reverse the situation now. The only way is to prevent.... and I think my determination to be a high ranking officer has strengthened after today. I swear I m going to stop these cases from threatening our life furthermore when I archieved my ambition. I want peace, I need peace and I shall bring peace.
Lesson learnt: Do not park your car near the school compound even though you know there's a security guard neary. Its useless.
C=_=D, CD

1 comment:

irresistible said...

yes!! I agree!! My school happen this kinda case also.. My friend's HP and purse also got rob!! from their car.. same case as u.. so far.. i knw ur school and mine got this similar case.. i think the authority ought to do smth.. fast!!