Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lagoon Splash!

*sweep* sweep* After months of leaving this blog dead, I have finally regained my mood to once again display my tales using this LCD displayer. Sorry for not refreshing you guys with new contents everytime you clicked for my blog in the past 3 months.
Oh well, since I m back, I shall start on with the incident that I always wanted to post but didnt in the end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a sunny 29th of September where all the Malays were celebrating their Raya, we decided to go for a treasure hunt for the treasure called 'fun'. above is the map that we found, and thats the place where we are going to search for it.
It appears that the place is called Sunway Lagoon, a rocky area that is used to be a gold mine.
Incase we we got lost or get into any trouble, each of us had to wear this weird watch.
All ready? Lets go!
May may <3>
Terence(kim's bf), KIm(may's sis), may and me. we had fun^^
Before we leave, picture is a must.
WE went to Yuen steamboat for an uncontrolable dinner outbreak.
All-you-can-take ice cream.



We had fun, and I wish we will always be that happy and joyful, together with your sis and your sis's bf =)


C=_=D, CD

No comments: