Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year Mood

Sorry for not updating my blog recently as I have told myself not to go online during weekdays and there are still alot of things to do other than going online during weekends so MY displayer seemed to be dull and dusty without the presence of me.

Anyway I just want those that read my blog once in a blue moon to know that I am doing fine recently and Thank god I am able to go online before I set off for Ipoh. It have been a tight schedule for me during weekdays as I have school in the morning, 3 out of 5 afternoon occupied and giving tuition to kids every weekday nights. They are quite some cute and interesting kids although they are only form 1 and standard 3 which make me feel de-stress even though I m supposed to feel the stress. I have a life now, and I enjoyed it more than holiday. I hope everything goes on well as this schedule fits my personality.

"Friends keep me acompanied,
Problems remind me that I am still alive,
Busi-ness keeps me attached to the community,
Let sorry stays in it's nest."

I am going back to my hometown on Sunday's morning which is tomorrow. Feel like staying as I hate long journey travels but hey if my ang pao source is made there, I m going back no matter what =D So friends, thanks for your concern all this while and I have recovered from the bad situation now as I am looking forward for a better day, stress-free life.

Happy Chinese new year, People!~ =D

C=_=D, CD

No comments: