Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Year Further From Adolescene

On the 4th of Feb 1990, an oversized male baby that was quite thin and big headed was born without causing any difficulties to his mother. Being the first child in the family, he was named Lee Chong De, carrying expectations that he will be a gentleman and a role model when he grew up, without knowing that he might be mistaken as Lee Chong Wei's brother 18 years later.

19 years later, this outstanding baby has grew into a freakishly tall(according to my frens -.-), kayu(majority sch mates T_T) and healthy(need not to say) teenager. He has gone through what others might not have been through, lost the chances and smiled alot for being satisfied even though it was just a tiny thing( like... getting the favourite yellow when eatting the mixed mentos?). He could be stubborn at times, gentle towards people without being sexist and patiently awaiting for his turn or chance. Although he was born with a disability(I m sure everyone knows wat is it), he has never gave up pursuing his dreams in holding a gun legally on the street(I m sure you know which job I m talking about). Trying to share his experience with his friends, he is now typing the blog as you read till sentence.

Yup thats me. I am grateful that I am still in one piece and healthy shape after all this years. Hopefully I can still avoid accidents until the day I was too old. I had my birthday on the last Wed, and it was a great day as there arent any unhappy things that troubled me.=D Thanks to those who has wished me!

Among the presents that I have received, the best is still the one I received from my clique. THey hang out with me alot and we have known each other for at least 6 years =) They really know me well as I smiled happily when I found out what it was when Teng Wei handed it to me. Thanks JK for understanding me, and Bibi and Yeoh for remembering and contributing in the present =)



I m leaving my adolescene, so I wont be getting taller. No more wall-headbutt! xD

C=_=D, CD

1 comment:

YuFakhrullah said...

lala..hepi belated buzzday!