Saturday, July 26, 2008

F0rM SiX : Volume 1

I guess its gonna be once a week update in my blog from now on. Going online for more than an hour during weekdays is not good plus I cant possibly update my blog everyday unless some extraordinary thing happened so I have decided to update this weekly.

My school life sure is busy when I reached form 6. I remember I used to be a quiet and inactive student ever since form 1 till form 5 but after I have came back from ns, things have changed and I m no longer the old me again. Oh Yesssss, I m now the Reborn Chong De or what I used to honour myself during ns: original CD!~

Form 6 is full of activities for me since I have changed alot during NS. I became active, a volunteer and helpful after ns thats why I m involved in quite a number of activities in Form 6. Just take this week for example, I had 4 after-school-meetings in 5 days so I had to stay back till 3.30pm almost everyday to attend those meetings. If I was the old CD in form 5, you would have seen me complaining even though I m delayed after school just for 5 minutes. I guess I m willing to dedicate myself to those clubs that I have joined nowadays.

NS made me fell in love with Form 6's co-cocurriculum activities. I used to attend every club meeting in my previous school for the sake of 'koko' points, but now I m really trying hard to make myself a part of SMK Taman SEA's club committee. I m enjoying every activity held so far. Its satisfying to see what I planned and prepared together with the team to be presented and accepted by others. Thus taking post has been my motive to enable myself in taking decisions on choices and suggestions.

However, Form 6 is not easy. It provides us opportunities to take on most of the post available in a club, but it comes with lots of studies and homework to be done. I have to admit I havent been studying much and handing in homework on time since I always drop-dead on the bed once I reach home everyday due to overfatigued. Once dozed off I think it will take at least another 2 hours to wake me up.

My mum promised me a car if I managed to get myself into form 6. And yes, I m in form 6 now. The car is here too. It wasnt long, but I think its getting rusty or covered with algae since its only left stationary at its spot most of the time. The prob is I still cant drive. I really wish I can practice my skills frequently so that I can drive to school asap. I just dislike waiting for my uncle to fetch me there and back everyday coz I'll have to wait for him till he comes. Its a waste of time.

This is the start of my Form 6 life. It could be worse or better in the future, but I hope that I m always myself that can control myself, humble and calm. Oh ya, I will need my friends to tell me my mistakes and weaknesses too coz ur my mirror and I expect you all to be honest and direct. You all is the key for me to change to a better person, towards a better life, for a better world =)

C=_=D, CD

No comments: