Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sweet Water~<3


Its Thursday,

The day where we used to meet before our tuition,

Even though we has surpassed this day lots of time,

I still think today is meaningful and fresh in mind,

Having different incidents happening on different Thursday,

I can remember them clearly as though they just happened today.


Being late for today's date,

I m really sorry about it,

Will try not to repeat it again,

As time is limited and precious for both of us.


Naming all the places that we can go,

You still prefer the favourite place that we used to hang out,

Always that windy and shady just for us,

Its our oasis located in the middle of the city.


It was so exciting to sit so close next to you,

As decent smell from your hair has made my nose boost its function,

Making me soft and drunk,

Almost mistaken you as my bolster because you were just so quiet when your in my hug.


We have always been chatting happily

Without any barrier or restriction,

so as this time,

Till we got so thirsty and I started to ask for water.


You were so great,

Sharing your sweet water that you prepared on your own,

Together with me,

Making me feel so touched and happy,

Till we didnt realize that two gardeners were just nearby approaching us.


The sweet water was limited,

But it taste greater than the previous one,

As I can use fireworks and baskin robbin

to describe how wonderful it was when its in my mouth,

Making me urge for more.


Too bad you ran out of it,

but I m okay with it,

because good things will never be enough,

Thats why we should learn how to treasure it when its in our hands.


I will give you mine next time... I promise =)






C=_=D, CD

1 comment:

may said...

if you are late next time, i m gonna whack ur butt man =p i hope we are always happy ya <3