Monday, March 3, 2008

The Day with Black Clouds






Normally I will blog about interesting day, but since today is sooooo not interesting, I blogged about it too so that I can still smile away when I have similar days in the future. Before I go deeper in, here's a riddle:
When human dies, they are cold; What is the thing that is not cold when its dead?
(answer is below)

As usual, an extra lazy bummer like me woke up in the afternoon( lets see... around 12?) and had lunch by 1pm so its only 2 meal for me daily =X When I was busy playing com, my maid told me that the refrigerator(the answer!) is not cold. It must have faint because we have been using it(maybe overuse) since 2 years ago non-stop. It must be rebelling now... sigh. Called my mum to get the repairman and I continued playing games again. This time its my game's turn. I lose a lot of points in just an hour and I broked my own record in losing it. Ok.... maybe its just unlucky since the dice in the game depends on luck too. I m still trying to stay happy here.
I planned to go ou to collect my salary today, but... lazy la, tomorrow la xD Around 4pm, my maid complained again. This time its about the main pipe infront of the gate. I was soooo shocked when I heard my maid said its 'disconnected'. Without hesitating, I quited my game and immiediately went down to check on it. *worried* Oh no! Its just like what the maid has said. Under such situation, it means there wont be constant supply till the problem is fixed. Imagine how inconvenient it can be for our life if there is no water.... I m starting to appreciate water more now T_T In the meanwhile, we had to depend on tangki supply until the pipe is once again connected. Dont worry I will still be that clean and hygenic even though I currently have limited supply of water. =P

I felt that today is covered with black clouds and rain will pour in soon.


This might not be worse than others, but it is bad enough to make me feel unfortunate =(
Take a good sleep, and tomorrow will be a better day(I hope)

C=_=D, CD *switches off LCD displayer*~

No comments: