Friday, March 7, 2008

Zaman Kegelapan

Being so free and bored without any jobs or education, I felt like I m in Europe's zaman kegelapan now. No stress, no class, no homework... no nothing! 10 more days to NS now... 4 more days to SPM result!~ >_< if it werent because of ns, I must be working by now and not called a bummer ~_~. Maybe I m going to be mundane soon....

Oh well, I will have to charge up for now. I have to prepare my energy for form 6 when I m back from ns so that I can really be hardworking and study hard this time. I feel unsecure without updating of education in myself =X

Spm result will be out on March 12. I dont feel nervous actually, but I m influenced by my friends so I kinda worried now. =S Hope everyone can pass with colourful alphabet A after studying so hard for SPM =P

Lastly, I m so happy because I dont see much unhealthy messages in my chatbox nowadays. Thanks for concerning my blog... really appreciate that ^^ got to go. ciaoz ~<3


C=_=D, CD *switches off LCD displayer*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

backlink url seo consultants backlinks 1000 backlinks