Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Shabu Shabu Minus One

Most of you guys know that I used to work in Plus One Shabu Shabu. After I got fired from there, I bummed around.... well lets get back to the main point. After weeks of being fired, I finally feel relieved because I got fired on that day after Tuesday's lunch.

Me, Teng Wei, Zhi Yuan and Jin Ken went to OU for lunch on Tuesday. They suggested eating in Plus One Shabu Shabu since Zhi Yuan havent try that before. I was like ... 'erm~, ok ok lets go there and eat.' Didnt want to eat there because the last time I ate there the food wasnt that delicious for me(probably because I got fired from there so I had the uneasy feeling). Have to go there to collect my salary anyway.

The restaurant havent changed much... but the menu and part time waiter has changed. For a positive thinking, its a good thing that they fired me before they changed their menu and price. Although the price is now cheaper, the free flow for drinks and appetisers is no longer available. Customers can only have a cup of free drink and pay for the next jug of drinks. We cant eat our favourite fried bean sheet appertiser anymore since we have to pay for it. We were kinda pissed off because its not that worth it anymore to eat lunch there although the price for mixed set is only Rm 9.90 while the price used to be Rm12.90 for weekdays lunch but it includes unlimited refill of drinks and appertisers. I will be in a bigger dilema if I m still working there >_< getting fired is not a bad thing after all =)

The thing that depressed me now is some of my friend thought its fun to imitate me using my initials so they imitated me in the chatbox. I really got no comments for these people and fortunately I dont know who they are orelse I will find it hard for me to talk to them anymore. To those that has done it, I hope you stop doing it immediately no matter where you are because I believe that good people will be rewarded and bad people will be punished. Will appreciate it alot if I dont see such messages in my chatbox anymore. Thank you. Tired. so cya.

C=_=D, CD *switches off LCD displayer*~

No comments: