Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lucky... or unlucky? =/

I went to Fenoma with ZY early in the morning today because he had to bring a maid there to renew her passport. Being a scrupulous and lazy friend, I immediately $_$ and agreed to tag along with him when he asked whether I wanna follow him or not if he pays me a sum of money(not going to say out how much) =P

This is not the first time anyway... All I have to do is just sit there daydream with him while waiting for the maid to queue up and renew her passport for 2 hour ++. The last time we came we regret for not bringing any book to read, so this time ZY brought a reader's digest along to read so that he won't feel that bored. We took turns in reading it. When I m reading it, suddenly I felt that something small is falling down through my left eye view. I had a bad thought about it before I looked at it: could it be the legendary bird shit? Nah, guessing wont help, might as well take a look to confirm it. OH NO, its really bird shit that LANDED on my left shoulder! Why.... why am I the only one unfortunate because normally birds dont fly in just to shit, and its on me only TT_TT

The 1 sitting next to me, ZY cant stop laughing and dreaming that we will hit lottery today because one of his friend's HP number appeared as the first prize in lottery when a bird flew into her room and shit all over the place. Bird shit is actually some luck that drop from sky? Nahh... thats really superstitious. Can this be the starting of my unlucky days? =/

Hope my results tomorrow will not be influenced by this misfortune. Arghhh its making me nervous when I remembered that I have to take my SPM results tomorrow >_< better go off early and stop thinking abt it. byez~ C=_=D, CD *switches off LCD displayer*~

No comments: